Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chanelle Freese's Hinds Feet Reflection

I’ve laid down all I think I can afford, the offering my life desires to express, giving Him all my attention and hopes for happiness. My King has rescued me from this desperate self; He’s arrived to sit and eat a meal with me from my shelf.

Oh friends, I do have many issues, I know they can’t always be overlooked. But please, maybe they are the things for what gives Hope a voice and Love the choice to step inside and fill the void.

Yes, tear stained and worn from the rain, this is real pain. With their disappointed eyes and lies of unfailing love, my heart is in despair, running from all I’ve known, all I’ve called my own. Working from dawn to dusk to satisfy their idea of what life is for me. Not following my own heart and calling, searching for what we call true identity.

The dream of royalty on earth, I was not made for, yet this gracious King has taken me to a place far more powerful than the here and now, my pain and pity. No, together we won’t stay put, for there is much to live into and be in the future of what He calls “We”.

No comments:

Post a Comment